Welcome to Honda Varadero UK Forum. Please login or sign up.

19/04/24 - 10:34:02

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

S Barker

2024-01-06, 15:48:05
New SMF Version

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2,722
  • Latest: carlfh
Stats
  • Total Posts: 90,914
  • Total Topics: 11,004
  • Online today: 197
  • Online ever: 1,296
  • ( 22/01/20 - 17:41:39)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

57 Guests, 0 Users

Led spots

Started by th1, 03/10/17 - 12:12:57

Previous topic - Next topic

th1

Just fitted led spots to bertha my 2008 baby vara. Quite pleased with them apart from they dont flash together. Fettled with wiring . But no joy. Cant figure out how to post pic.
RIDE SLOW DIE OLD

Itsratman

Hi new to this so forgive me if I do this wrong. I had the same problem for some reason mine had 3 different flashing settings none of which worked together. After a while I worked out the flashing sequence of both. unplugged one of them kept turning the connected one on & off until it matched the sequence of the one I had unplugged then connected it back up again & to my surprise it worked both switching on the same. Hope this helps

Taught2BeCautious

I have those 3-mode flashing LED's on my Fuoco 500, and can confirm that if one gets disconnected whilst the other is on, they go out of sequence.

th1

Thank  you Gentlemen. I'm happy with them from a safety point . But a m gonna fettle em so work on just high. Next project is twin snails.as meep meep horn is so uckin embarrassing.
RIDE SLOW DIE OLD

Itsratman

If you manage to cancel out the other modes please pass how ya did it on would rather have them on high beam only.

th1

Just spent a bit of time with me mate GOOGLE. This looks promising.Cree U5 Lights 3 modes repair fix ..on you tube ..... will look at lights soon... ish. Other is to disconect one then switch and re/disconect till in sinc. Shit just google it. At least theywork. ?13.95. Free pnp. WARNING DONT USE FLASH ON PUBLIC ROADS. Big NO NO ..I want flash for on site ..work in a very busy quarry. Road full of crazy HGV  drivers on 1 mile in road.
RIDE SLOW DIE OLD